New Product: Mulberry Jam and Fresh Fruit
Mulberry is considered a black jewel of the fruit tree, rich in iron, vitamin C, mulberry anti-oxidant and enriches the blood. Every 100 grams of black mulberry contains 48.4 mg of vitamin C, which is richer than those found in strawberry or orange. In addition, black mulberry contains 113 mg of calcein anthocyanin per 100 gram, which enriches calcium, and helps with anti-aging. Mulberry contains higher calcium content than milk.
A single serving of mulberries is almost the entire requirement of vitamin C for the day, thus this amazing fruit can help you fight against illness.
Health benefits of Mulberries
- Mulberries contain dietary fiber making up approximately 10% of your daily requirements in a single serving.
- Helps increase circulation – The high levels of iron content can significantly boost the production of red blood cells in the body.
- Regulate Blood Pressure – It reduces the chances of blood clot formation and subsequent heart issues like strokes or heart attacks
- Mulberries are also packed with antioxidants and has anti-cancer properties.
- Helps improve Vision
- Boost your immune system – A single serving of mulberries is almost the entire requirement of vitamin C for the day.
- Reduces appearances of blemishes and age spots.
The Mulberry Jam and Fresh Fruit is now available from L’ecole Food! Ask us about this product for use in your baking today!