Mamon Cake Mix
Bake Marmon cake using our quality mamon cake mix which makes your baking life easy. Quick and easy baking of mamon cakes. Mamon Cake Mix is an instant premix to make mamon cake with soft, smooth, and light texture. If you are looking to make mamon cakes and looking for bulk or wholesale orders, give us a call or email for more details. L’ecole Food Company supplies quality mamon cake mix to local bakeries and chefs!
Packing: 10 kg/bag
Recipe: 1000g Mamon Cake Mix, 650g egg, 100g vegetable oil, 150 cc/g water, 175g melted butter
Mamon Cake Mix: 1000 g
Eggs: 650 g
Melted butter/Melted BOS: 175 g
Water: 150 g
Vegetable oil: 100 g
2. Electric mixer with balloon whisk
3. Mamon pan (diameter 10 cm)
4. Weighing scale
How to prepare:
1. Pre heat oven at 170ᵒC.
2. Place Mamon Cake Mix, eggs, and water into an electric mixer.
3. Run the electric mixer using balloon whisk with high speed for about 3 minutes.
4. Add vegetable oil and melted butter/melted BOS slowly, mix with low speed for about 1 minute.
5. Pour 60 g batter into Mamon pan (diameter 10 cm).
6. Bake in the preheated oven at 170ᵒC for about 22 minutes.